A woman is talking to a man and pulls out a one hundred dollar bill and asks him "Do you want this?"
The man replies " Do I want a one hundred dollar bill?? Of course I do!"
The woman proceeds to throw the dollar bill on the floor and asks " Do you still want it now?"
The man replies " Absolutely, with this economy?? I'll take it!"
The woman picks up the dollar bill, crumples it in her hand, throws it on the ground, steps and jumps on top of it.
"Do you still want it?"
The man replies " No matter how you wrinkle, squish, smash, or tweak it, it is still just as valuable! Hand it over!"
So...why is it that no matter how it is treated...the dollar bill never loses it's value...but the second life - or - someone twists, smashes, wrinkles or squishes us - we view ourselves as less valuable?
Bad day, but that is why I am thankful for friends who will take the time to leave me with nuggets like this one.
No matter what, I am valuable. I will not let my job, a person, or a circumstance take that away.


I love this, I'm possibly going to share this with everyone I come in contact with tomorrow.
ReplyDeletethat is a great little story kathy! keep at it love you are always valuable to me.
ReplyDeleteThanks loves :)
ReplyDeleteI really love that KATHY! What a great lesson. Thanks for sharing. Be kind to yourself.
ReplyDelete